Hyatt Regency Hua Hin
91 Hua Hin - Khao Takiap Road
Hua Hin, Thailand, 77110
Tel: +66 3 252 1234
Hyatt Regency Hua Hin and THE BARAI
The luxury beachfront resort in Hua Hin
Located in Kao Takiap area of Hua Hin, which is famous for its royal legacy, beautiful beaches and golf courses, Hyatt Regency Hua Hin is known for its recreational facilities, including the region’s most-enjoyable array of swimming pools, a giant waterslide and the award-winning THE BARAI Spa. Three-hours by car from Bangkok, Hyatt Regency Hua Hin and THE BARAI is a satisfying travel destination for families, romantic escapes, business meetings, conferences or wellness holidays.
What Makes a Seamless Stay:
- The spaces: Spread over 16 acres of exotic foliage and secluded ponds, the resort offer 213 rooms and suites overlooking a lush tropical garden or magnificent lagoon with 315-metre beachfront, the longest of all Hua Hin hotels.
- Memorable events: No matter how big or small the function is, our flexible indoor and outdoor venues offer the perfect settings for your events, meetings or wedding.
- Convenient location: The resort is located adjacent to the famous weekend night markets, near national parks, golf courses, mountains and Hua Hin’s shopping boulevards.
- Distinguished dining: Enjoy delectable cuisine complemented by great views at McFarland House, Figs, Talay Thai and You & Mee, or try our distinctive beach-dining experience.
- Unmatched features: The resort features the region’s largest interconnected free-form swimming pools, a 22 m (72 ft) waterslide, 18 exotic wellness treatment rooms at THE BARAI, a 24-hour Fitness Centre, a kids’ club, complimentary Wi-Fi and more.
THE BARAI 10 Years Birthday Sales
Exclusive Offers Only on 1st March 2017
IN MEMORY OF HIS MAJESTY KING BHUMIBOL ADULYADEJ
We wish to express our most sincere and deepest condolences due to the loss of our beloved His Majesty the King Bhumibol Adulyadej.
Southeast Asia Travel Guide
A quick round up on the best travel tips and events happening in Southeast Asia, with bonus travel tips on travelling around the region.
Dogs & Cats Can Check-in at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin
Starting from 1 December 2016, Hyatt Regency Hua Hin will embrace pet-friendly operations